Sunday, August 23, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

Samantha 1st grade

Zach is in 4th grade This is Zach the night before school started :)
Curtis is in 7th grade


Where did the summer go? Really? I cant believe school has started again. Not only that but my oldest is now in Jr. High. It just makes me so sad! I can't believe how fast they grow up. So here are there pictures from the first day of school. Curtis is going to Mapleton Jr. High. Zach and Samantha are going to there new school which is Hobble creek elementary. It's just down the street from Curtis' school. Ella will be going to preschool at cherry creek.

1 comment:

Amy and Dave B. said...

I wondered why I saw you at Cherry Creek. I was hoping that you had transferred the other kids back to Cherry Creek :) Paityn has asked about Samantha a few times, wondering why she wasn't in our class. They'll have so much fun at the new school though.