Thursday, September 11, 2008

Late Night Ramblings

I haven't been on my blog in so long so I thought I would write something and then hopefully when we get back from our trip I will have lots of pictures to post.
Its really nice to have kids back in school although having a kindergartner is almost harder. By the time I get her off to school I get the girls to take a nap and then I am tired from being up in the night and I want to sleep also. Needless to say nothing is getting done around my house.
But the kids are enjoying school which is a nice thing because as the boys get older I worry about them not wanting to go.
Ella continues to keep me on my toes and I am surprised her skin isn't always pruned up with how many baths and showers she gets in a day. Today was 4.
Jordyn is good but sure is in the bored stage. She needs to be entertained and man its hard to find a minute to sit down and enjoy my sweet baby.
We are so excited to go to California but as the time gets closer I start to get worried that it might be more work then fun. And gosh there is a lot to do to prepare for a family of 7.
It will be nice to get away from our everyday life though. Hopefully I survive!

6 comments:

Jamie Derfler said...

Have fun in sunny California. Brayden was really glad that he and Curtis would be on Vacation at the same time.

wendy said...

Have a great vacation-I'm jealous. Ella had 4 baths? Holy Cow! Sometimes Milo needs that many, but I hate keeping up. ~Wendy

Jordan Merrell said...

I love Ella. She cracks me up. What does she do to have to take 4 baths a day? That is so funny. I am sure it is crazy to get 7 people ready for a trip. It is hard with 5. But I am sure it will so worth it. I want to move to California!

Amy and Dave B. said...

We can't get over how cute that new baby girl of yours is. Those dimples and those eyes are just so cute!

Elder Turner said...

TAG YOUR IT! CHECK BLOG

wendy said...

Hey thnaks for the comment! Leave me your email address on that same blog. Then I can get you invited.